If you like foam rolling, you should check out Yamuna.
Yamuna balls can go where the roller can’t reach (e.g. pelvic floor, ribs and deep subscaps, sternum, posterior neck, anterior neck). Unlike a roller, the Yamuna ball can move in all directions. Used properly, it has the precision to reach small and subtle areas.
But a ball is just a ball without proper education…
We have three classes per week, and one-on-one sessions are available.
We aim to up your rolling game at home!
Daily fascia grooming makes for a happy body.
What can Yamuna do?
- Get where your foam roller can’t reach, resetting areas with 3-dimensional movement.
- Restructure connective tissue from attachments through muscle belly.
- Reset pelvic floor
- Open the sternum
- Move through lateral breath work
- Support 360 degree neck releases
- Align your structural system bone-deep, allowing tendons to relax as tension releases along the entire muscle length from insertion to origin.