After two years as Rossiter Coaches, we became Rossiter Instructors. We still get asked:
“Aren’t you creating your own competition?”
The simple answer is no. With 60 new coaches in the area since we started, we still need more Rossiter Coaches to meet demand.
We teach Rossiter Level 1, Rossiter Level 2, and a series of Rossiter Introduction Workshops.
As a student, you will learn how Rossiter works. You’ll learn how to address a myriad of connective tissue-related problems. You will experience the techniques while you are learning them.
We believe in a dedicated mentoring approach, guiding you each step of the way. Do you want to become a professional Rossiter Coach serving your own clients? Or do you and your partner just want to learn how to work on yourselves? Either way, we’ve got your back.
There are over 250 stretching techniques in the Rossiter Stretching System. Learning these skills is a commitment Rossiter Coaches embrace in order to help people overcome pain or limitations.
Students come from many backgrounds:
- Massage therapists that realize their hands “aren’t what they used to be” and want another way to sustainably help their clients without damaging their own body
- Fitness professionals who want to offer another service to their clients; helping them recover from past injuries and preventing future injuries
- Husbands and wives that want to help each other stay pain-free and mobile, and help their families
- Chiropractors who want to offer a soft tissue solution to complement their structure-correcting chiropractic adjustments
Rossiter Level 1
This two-day course provides hands-on training and instruction in the most cutting edge, state of the art pain relief method available. Help yourself, your clients, family, friends, teammates, colleagues, get out of pain FAST.
- Learn techniques to quickly eliminate aches and pains throughout the body, including the head, neck, shoulders, low back, hips, elbows, hands, fingers, knees, ankles, feet and toes.
- Learn the underlying causes of musculoskeletal pain in the body for all types of clients: general public, athletes, musicians, artists, factory workers, computer workers, seniors, teens, coaches, trainers, etc…
- Learn why the Rossiter System stretches are so effective at restoring comfortable movement and providing fast, efficient pain relief.
- Learn how to give back to your clients, friends and family the mobility and comfort that have been missing from their everyday lives.
- Receive instruction in an interactive, lively, fun environment, with step-by-step instruction, streaming videos, personal coaching, practice and refinement of each technique.
- Experience and practice each Rossiter technique with a fellow student. All participants learn how to deliver the techniques to a partner, and they also experience how it feels to undergo a Rossiter System workout on their own bodies.
- Learn better body mechanics for manipulating others’ tissue, including how to use your feet (rather than the more vulnerable hands) to anchor clients’ tissue in place while the client executes deep, powerful stretches “from the inside out.”
- Receive an instruction manual that includes step-by-step photo instruction and written instruction on each technique that you’ll learn.
- Leave the workshop feeling better than you’ve felt in a long time…and ready to provide pain relief to most everyone.
- This class can be taught to just about ANYONE regardless of prior training or experience.
Day One: Learn techniques for the upper body, low back and hips, and knees.
Day Two: Learn techniques for hands and feet, undergo a calibration to make sure you’re delivering and receiving weight correctly, and reinforce what was learned in Day One.
Rossiter Level 2
Take your training from Level 1 up to Level 2, learning more power, specificity, and versatility.